Our in-house technical centre – the most efficient in Europe
A new tool which works smoothly and efficiently from day one? Thanks to our mold testing & process validation centre, that is a reality at roth. From the initial functional tests to the design qualification phase and representation of the processes required for series production, including automation, we can make the tooling solutions we develop for you a perfect match for the everyday needs of your site.
In addition to ensuring that your tool meets specifications and manufacturing small batches, we also have ample space to take delivery of your injection moulding machines so that our mould or tooling solution can be run in directly on your equipment.
TAKE A QUICK LOOK AT OUR TECHNICAL CENTRE:
Facts and figures – roth technical centre
- Mould validation under conditions similar to series production
- Clamping force range of 110 – 1,600 t
- Performance tests, also in multi-shift operation
- Area reserved for customer machinery (also incl. automation)
- Sampling and optimisation of tools for reusable packaging and logistics containers
- Five fully-hydraulic KraussMaffei machines (CX or MX series)
- Multi-component equipment on all machines up to 3K
- KUKA 6-axis robot on all machines for fully-automatic component removal
- Especially for applications in the thin-wall and in-mould labelling segment
- Preparation for ICM (injection compression moulding and/or injection stamping)
We see it as our mission to supply ready-to-use tooling solutions so that you can start series production immediately and avoid delays and idle times. This includes the option of retrofitting your machinery at our mold testing & process validation centre.
Our Sales Team
Director of Field Sales / Authorised Officer
Give us a call!